Chesterfield County Jail – Court Bail Bondsman
The Chesterfield County Jail bail bondsman 804-896-3259 is available 24/7 to help incarcerated individuals be released from jail until their court date.
Chesterfield County Jail (Click for Directions)
6900 Mimms Drive
Chesterfield, VA 23832
Chesterfield County Jail – Where do you go to post a bail bond?
At the Chesterfield County Jail the magistrate’s office is located along the RIGHT SIDE of the main jail building. We meet you in the open area in front of the magistrate’s office. Once the necessary paperwork is done, we post bond.
The process is moving to get your family or friend released!
To the right of the magistrate’s door is where people are released. Unfortunately, the release time varies greatly. Sometimes the jail is busy. Sometimes the jail is fast. Depending on the Sheriff’s workload is when people are released. Sometimes the time is as little as 30 minutes. Sometimes it can be hours.
How does the Bail Bond Process Work?
Frequently Asked Questions to our Bail Bondsman
Hours of Operation and Visitation at the Chesterfield County Jail
Sending Correspondence to a Chesterfield jail resident
Chesterfield visitation and jail resident Accounts
- How can I put money on a jail resident account?
- How can I find out whether someone is in the Chesterfield jail?
- What information do I need to find out whether someone is in the chesterfield jail?
- How often can a jail resident visit?
- How many people can be on a jail resident’s visitor list?
- How many visitors can a jail resident have at one time?
- Are children included in the count of visitors?
- Is identification necessary to visit a jail resident?
- Is there a dress code for visitors?