Free Birds Bail Bonds
Free Bird Bail Bondsman Chesterfield VA issues Bail Bonds for Chesterfield County 804-896-3259
If a friend, co-worker or family member is arrested in Chesterfield, VA, they may need to appear at the Chesterfield Courthouse. Our bail bondsman is local to the Chesterfield courthouse and can arrive fast to post a bail bond. We can get you out of fast with a Free Bird Bail Bond!
Our bail bondsman Chesterfield VA is respectful and courteous. We treat all clients with dignity and confidentiality. Being arrested is very stressful. Our bail bondsman will secure a bail bond for you as fast as possible to get your feet back on the street. Free Bird Bail Bonding can also assist with a ride home if needed.
9500 Courthouse Road
Chesterfield, VA 23832-0144 (Click for Map and Direction)
Chesterfield Courthouse Phone
Phone: (804) 748-1231
Fax: (804) 748-1757
Call for our always courteous, always confidential, 24/7 Bail Bondsman Chesterfield VA service at: 804-896-3259
Chesterfield Sheriff’s Bond PROCUDURE:
How do I bond out someone?
All bonding activities take place at the Magistrate’s Office, which adjoins the Chesterfield County Jail. To receive bond information, speak with an on duty Magistrate by calling (804) 748-1410. The Magistrate’s Office is open 24/7 and bonds may be posted at any time.
NOTE: A third party, regardless of whether or not the inmate has the funds available on his/her inmate account, must post a bond. This can be accomplished through friends, family or bonding companies. Bonding companies can be found in the yellow pages.
Where do I go to pick up someone being released from jail?
All inmates being released can be picked up at the side gate adjacent to the Magistrate’s Office. The following applies for releases:
- Due to paperwork verification and out-processing requirements, Court releases and/or bonds can take up to 30-minutes before the inmate is physically out the door.
- Serve Sentence releases take place as close to 11:00 a. m. as possible on the inmate’s release day.
Frequently Asked Questions to our Bail Bondsman Chesterfield VA
How Does the Bail Bond Process Work
About Chesterfield General District Court
- Chesterfield Court Address and Information Numbers
- Continuance Policy (What if I can’t make my court date?)
- Courtroom Etiquette (How to Dress, etc)
- General District Court Forms
- Court Overview
- Chesterfield Court General Information/ DIRECTIONS
- Legal Resource or Advice
- Chesterfield Circuit Court State Information, DMV, Prepay, VA Code